Want to be one of my Senior Reps?
I am collecting applications for my Senior Rep Program called The Street Team.
If accepted, you will be representing Nadia Lynn Photography and telling your friends about my Senior Sessions throughout your Senior year. Be sure to let your soon to be Sophomore friends know too, so they will have a chance to apply for next year!
In order to be a senior rep, you must:
- Have great style, lots of personality, and enjoy being in front of the camera.
- Be a current high school student, graduating 2018 or 2019.
- Live in and attend school in one of the following areas: Roxana | Wood River | Bethalto | Edwardsville | Alton | Collinsville | Troy | Highland | Southwestern | Jerseyville | or surrounding area.
- Be available for one session completed this spring or early summer.
- Have your parents or legal guardians sign a model release form.
- Use social media sites like Facebook and Instagram.
As part of my senior rep program you will receive the following:
- Free editorial photo session(s). Photos may be completed in multiple sessions throughout the year, at various locations.
These opportunities are only available to my Senior Reps!
- 50 personalized referral cards to give to friends and classmates. The cards will include your portraits and my contact information.
- Several of our favorite photos to share on social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, or blogs.
- Win an ipad mini!!! To win, simply be the first model rep to refer 5 clients who book a senior session with us. The winner will be announced on Facebook and Instagram at the end of the school year. *
PLUS – you’ll get:
CASH for Referrals!
1-3 Referrals…..$15 per referral
4-6 Referrals…..$20 per referral
7-9 Referrals…..$25 per referral
10-12 Referrals..$30 per referral
13+ Referrals…..$50 per referral
AND – Opportunities throughout the school year to earn print credits to be used towards your senior photos.
When your referrals book a paid session and bring in your Rep Card, you will receive the mentioned discounts according to the amount of referrals use my services. These referrals can include anyone who books: Senior, Newborn, Family Portraits, Portraits, Weddings, etc.
Your classmate(s) must present a referral card in order to be eligible. All referred services will receive 10% off their session retainer with a valid referral card. Your participation in the program will not only introduce you to a new way of personalized photography, but also a way to earn incentives towards your senior portraits!
Terms and conditions are listed below for all Senior Portrait Representatives.
- The first photo session must be completed this summer. Full senior sessions will be completed by September of their Senior year.
- Parents or legal guardians of the Senior Rep must sign a model release, allowing me to use your images for advertising purposes. The program is first come, first serve, so don’t wait too long if you are interested.
- Referral Discounts are valid only during your Senior year.
- Reps will be contacted if chosen and also announced on my blog and on Facebook. No more than 5 reps will be chosen from each school.
I’m not the most popular person in school. Should I even apply?
Absolutely! This is not a popularity contest! I will be choosing team members based on multiple factors. I am looking for personality, extra-curricular activities, GPA, as well as other factors.
What does a model rep do?
As a senior model rep for Nadia Lynn Photography you will be the face of our company! Since word of mouth is the best method of advertising we are asking you to tell your friends all about us and your experience with Nadia Lynn Photography. You are our model team. To help you spread the word, we will create impressive and unique marketing materials with the images from your group sessions and your personal senior portrait session.
Our senior model reps not only participate in representing our studio online and in the community, they also model for any fashion shoots, new location shoots, portfolio building, or other projects. They are featured on prints and canvases at Nadia Lynn Photography as well as at any location where we advertise. Our models will also be eligible for national senior portrait modeling contests and additional photo shoots.
What are the benefits?
Your Session –
Your portrait sessions, valued at $699+, will only cost $299 (the same amount as a normal senior session retainer). This will allow you to experience what it is like to be a super model with Nadia Lynn Photography! Not only do you receive a full senior session, you will also receive at least one group session as well as possible sessions throughout the year. This rate includes your session reveal and ordering session, of all your edited photos in our studio, but does not include your actual product order. Prints, products, and digital negatives are purchased at the session reveal to be held toward the end of your senior year where you will be able to use any print credits you earned throughout the year. You will also receive social media images and rep cards to share, which is an exclusive perk of the street team!
How much are prints?
That varies. Most Senior clients choose to invest around $1499 on their session artwork. By joining the street team you will have the ability to earn print credits to go towards your artwork.
*To remain eligible for the iPad mini contest and all other benefits offered to you in this program you must represent Nadia Lynn Photography exclusively and follow all street team rules. Pricing, values, and discounts are subject to change without notice. Some benefits may not be available based on scheduling and other factors outside of our control. Referrals qualify you only after they have booked. Booking means completing a session with Nadia Lynn Photography.
Want to apply?